Please call to schedule an appointment today!
Spokane Immigration Lawyer
A good Spokane Immigration Lawyer, according to Ralph Waldo Emerson, is not the man who has an eye to every side and angle of contingency, he is the force that throws himself on an immigrant so heartily that he can lead him to a better situation and help in the acquisition of his citizenship.
As with every discipline, diligence to serve with utmost sincerity is the key to success. Immigration Lawyer is no exception. The mantra “Leave nothing for tomorrow which can be done today,” is the rule of the thumb.
A Spokane Immigration Lawyer represents people who have a strong desire to come to Spokane, Washington for varying reasons, such as schooling, employment, or merely a visit / tour.
As a knowledgeable professional in immigration laws, his services help foreign nationals gain citizenship by virtue of the naturalization process.
Immigration law refers to national government policies which control immigration to the country. This is related to nationality law that provides the framework to the legal status of people in matters such as citizenship.
An Immigration Lawyer, like Hector Quiroga, helps immigrants obtain and renew visas, a green card, and guides those who are seeking political asylum. Here are ways in which a Spokane Immigration Lawyer provides his services:
- Analysis of the facts / grounds of a case concerning immigrants
- Explanation of all the benefits for which an immigrant may be eligible in acquiring civil, political, and social rights
- Recommendation on the best ways possible to obtain legal status
- Completion and submission of immigrant’s applications promptly and properly
- Provision on the current status of the new laws passed by Congress that might affect an immigrant’s tenure
- Discussion on the status of the an immigrant’s case
In addition, the lawyer may speak to his client in discussions with the Department of Homeland Security. As the immigrant’s representation in court, he finds ways to avoid delays and problems with the case whenever possible. All necessary appeals and waivers will be also filed to strengthen the case and utilize the system to the immigrant’s advantage.
Immigration has the principles of:
- Jus Soli (law of ground) or birthright citizenship refers to nationality or citizenship conferred based on birth within the U.S. territory. Anglo American nationality law is fundamentally based on the jus soli principle.
- How about children of unauthorized migrants who are born in any State? They are automatically citizens, for it would be a blatant denial of the 14th amendment not to allow children born in the U.S. to be citizens. In another interpretation, the 14th Amendment could be viewed as having a consensual requirement, so both sides (the parents and the state) must agree.
In this regard, the government does not agree of the illegal placement of parents, so it does not consent. Reread the 14th Amendment and it becomes obvious that the parents are not subject to the U.S. jurisdiction.
- Jus Sanguinis (right of blood) is a social policy by which nationality or citizenship is not determined by place of birth, but by having an ancestor who is a national or citizen of the state?
To become a Spokane Immigration Lawyer, one must have a bachelor's degree, a Juris Doctorate and a state licensure obtained by passing the bar examination (and, of course, live in Spokane, Washington).
For immigration related concerns, please contact the Quiroga Law Office, PLLC at (509) 560-7051.